Very sweet of you to visit xxx

Saturday, November 22, 2008

More LO's

More Challenges out of the way this is a weekly challenge for Uproar to use red, stars and arrows had the photo printed up for a while decided to scrap it.. I used the free paper from SBM and cricut cs and K&Co pp to cut out the arrows then used the sizzix to cut out the stars and used BG chocolate letters.. and a kaiser stamp, i have doodled red stars around the whole border but the scan cut the right side off.
Wipeout game 1 round 3 challenge to use pink (didn't have to be a dominant colour) and chipboard title and flourishes and a pocket so got them all in don't really like how it has turned out as when I scanned it things look a bit crooked. Anyway I used coredinations cs, sasslass pp and a scrap of bg, I cut the butterflies and flourishes with the cuttlebug.



This one is the monthly challenge, had to use haberdashery (ribbons, lace etc.) paint and bling. I used pp from Go LO and dcwv also deja v. I painted the white flowers with silver paint and used some bling I got from cheapy shop for decorating mobiles.

No comments: