Very sweet of you to visit xxx

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Pauly's challenge

Pauly set a collage challenge for the cybercrop at Debs last week and have almost finished it I still might add some more bits to it if I leave it out but it had to be uploaded by tommorrow may not get time to finish and upload then so done it today....... It's DS who is king of his own domain I'm sure, (like all males) LOL!!!.......
I have used bazzil, mostly kaiser pp marraketch and older one, bits and pieces of other things...

6 comments:

Mandy said...

gorgeous work vicki...xxx

lexie said...

Love your latest creations especialy the Mud Lark one....have a great day tomorrow....it's not cheating buying the sponge....it's creative doing...oxo

Tracey said...

Oh I love this layout Vicki. Brilliant work...:)

Rachel said...

AWESOME layout Vicki!!!! Great collage and very colourful!!!! I like!!! xox

Kathie said...

OOOHHHH Vicki, I love the details in this LO!! Wow its fantastic lovey.....great job!!
Kathie
xoxo

chrisw said...

fabulous collage vicki!!