Very sweet of you to visit xxx

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas and some LO's

Well it's almost santa time I thought I would get some blogging in while waiting for the kids to go to sleep and to wish all family and friends a Merry Christmas and I hope you all enjoy your day with your loved ones and eat lots, drink lots and have a jolly ole' time... p.s and take lots of photo's so you have plenty to scrap in the New Year..

Here are some more pages I've made for gifting as I don't usually scrap the same photo's so many times..lol!

Masking and stamping involved.. the cute dragon is a Spesch stamp coloured up with copics.

Crazy paint, and a gorgeous flower made by Chris over at born to create..

The big boy just keeps growing he has just turned 15 and is about 185cm(6ft 1) he still has a few growing years left so will be interesting to see what height he stops at.

The big boy again and also a cute TGF stamp(owl) coloured up with copics..

I will be back later with a few more pages after I download them from the camera.. (not sure when)

No comments: