Very sweet of you to visit xxx

Monday, September 29, 2008

Uproar cybercrop

On the weekend I took part in a cybercrop had a great time with the games and challenges it was a retro theme.







This challenge was to find an old photo (over 30 years) and to use old stuff from your stash so I dug out the cork sheet I've had in my stash forever and made a journal tag and the gold transperent leaves have been there just as long as the cork so put them to good use. Had a copy of Dads babtism card so used that as well.

Another challenge was to decorate a box or tin in funky retro colours, Jessica had this undressed box in her room I think it was a gift from me at some time and so I got the job, she had previously only just traced the dog on the lid so after I painted it I could still see it so decided to trace the outline with black kindy glitz and paint him white, so it turned out all right. This is the lid and the front.

This is the side of the box the other two sides are the same only with different colours.







The other challenge I can't put up just yet as it is a pressie for mum's b'day.
I still have one more challenge to finish shall do it today.

No comments: