Very sweet of you to visit xxx

Saturday, October 18, 2008

1st page done



Well I've started my ancestry album (vol 1) The Old Pom. I'll upload some photo's of it tommorrow as I'm working on the front cover now, I started by putting on the pp and painting many coats of decoupage finish on the covers about 6 weeks ago so I've been a bit slack with it but it is another work in progress book so I'll do a page or 2 when I feel like it, and when I gather the photo's. I still have to find out where the photo was taken mum told me, but I've forgotten. It is a photo of my Great grandmother with my Nan and Pop, photo taken circa 1933 and they are standing outside in the snow.

3 comments:

karen e said...

great vintage page Vic can't wait to c more

CreativeMe68 said...

This is a beautiful heritage page of your grandparents

Anonymous said...

this is GORGEOUS Vicki! You do some beautiful heritage work, just stunning!