Very sweet of you to visit xxx

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Lucky Me





I won prize over at Debz for this LO. Thanks Lexie for sponsoring.

a lovely set of journal stamps and a cute little card that Lexie made.


Then after that I found out I won a Making Memories Slice machine over at uproar2scrapmore in the monthly competition that Delena has. You should go over and check out her store she is a very lovely lady and helps you with any products you are after. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfubyLuekZE


Here is a link to check out the slice machine.........How cool does that little machine look can't wait till it comes...... Thanks Dee your the best xoxo


I won a little lotto prize as well...... it was only $34 but it was enough to get some more tickets for next week plus a bit of change..... maybe one of them other tickets will strike the jackpot......(won't hold my breath though)....

No comments: