Very sweet of you to visit xxx

Monday, November 10, 2008

more LO's

This is a challenge on Debz site Scrapping withT set it and we had to use painting or inking, I used bubblewrap and paint and alter the letters in some way that was different I chose to use kindy glitz and then stick beads on that, it also had to include metal so got some washers and stuck them on, also had to include ribbon I nearly forgot that but stuck a bit around the edges.





More Challenges this 1 was for a quote challenge at TBSS and also a weekly challenge at uproar to use ribbon on a LO. The photo started off on the bold LO then I went and re read the requirements for the challenge and it had to have a B&W photo so I printed up another one and this one had the sticky already on it so had to do another LO using it so I combined the 2.

No comments: