Very sweet of you to visit xxx

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Wipeout round 4

I'm still in wipeout only just as I didn't get any votes this time voting is a bit different we have to vote 3 times so those that are left don't get drawn out of a hat. This time brown as dominant colour, brackets, inking and journalling on a 12x 12 or 8.5x11 LO. I used BG granola range and urbanlily alpha's a quote from dcwv and tag K&Co. See if I can hang on for one more round.......
I done this LO first for the wipeout but changed my mind and done the second one. I used bg granola again and some buttons. This is sams new trucks he got for his birthday.

I done a scraplift of one of my other LO's I used up some pp that has been in my stash for ages. It has flavia written in the corner. the blue is a scrap that was sitting on the table from the other LO I done recently. I used HG chipboard flowers and circle.


No comments: