Very sweet of you to visit xxx

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

cybercrop Layouts

Front cover of the puzzle book I'm doing haven't decided on what to call it yet so it will stay blank till I decide what to call it. I bought this puzzle book from the opshop with the intentions of scrapping it so Gayatri's challenge at the cybercrop resulted in the first page to be done. When I get around to scrapping some other pages I'll put it on my blog. It will have shots in it from our camping trips over the dam. I used Kaiser hoot pp, now I will have to go and buy some more, as I have used the 4 sheets up I had as I done a LO this afternoon using it as well but will put that photo up tomorrow.
Page 1

This is Kylie3 challenge it was to scrap something you do outside and to make embellishments from outside or in the shed etc. so went up to the shed couldn't find much a few washers and tie up things and string and wire was about all. I used BG UP pp for this LO.


This was a blind scrap where we were given a list of papers of various sizes and then a set of instructions as to how to put all the pieces of paper down and really like how this turned out again I used BG Granola range of pp's.




This was Stars challenge it was to make a card using scraps of pp from other cc challenge and to go out side and use something from outdoors so I went and found some twigs for the owls to sit on.



No comments: