Very sweet of you to visit xxx

Saturday, December 06, 2008

Update on LO done since last post

A 3d challenge at Debz is how this LO come about. I used kaiser pp and cut out trees and the owls and made them 3d we also had to use ribbon or ric rac or both. Sam age 3

Tags I made for a tag swap at Debz I used the slice to cut out smile, giggle, star and flower and used spellbinder die cuts and cuttlebug to cut out sleigh and butterfly and stamped on the journal boxes. Had fun making the tags hope the other ladies like them.
This is another wipeout challenge to use blue, green, ric rac and 2 photo's one being a 5x7 so I done a page on Sam then and now. Sammy came into the world 8 weeks early and weighed a mere 1 and a half kilograms and stayed in the nicu at canberra for about 30 days before being allowed to go to a closer hospital. So he spent his first 7 weeks in hospital his due date was on the 5th Dec. A week before Michael's.
I just finished cleaning up my flowers I dropped a container on the floor and it had all the itty bitty flowers in there..... I guess it's one way to sort things out.......LOL!!
Now I am going to go catch up on my xmas album I've been doing the pages only I haven't printed out the photo's and haven't been doing anything exciting to journal about so will stick in the photo's of the kids christmas poses mainly sam and some of ash.....



1 comment:

Sheri said...

absoloutly love those LO's... good idea to cut outthe tree's too!
mum was telling me about Sam being in hospital first few weeks of his life the other day actually!