Very sweet of you to visit xxx

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

3 More

Monthly Sketch challenge for uproar2scrapmore. I have used basic grey Mellow collection pp and embellies also BG alpha's (choc range)
Wipeout challenge game 4 round 1.
See how many rounds I can do in this game. This round we had to use some green, include brads and a stamped journal block.
I have used bazzil cs, cosmo cricket pp, GT and prima flowers, brads and scrappy cat journal stamp. I really love this photo I snapped of Jess.
Monthly Challenge at uproar, (month is almost finished so been catching up) Jess took this photo of michael which I also loved and how the sun is captured on his face.
I used stamps for the corners, bella chipboard circle coloured in yellow, and circles are cut from FP, DCWV and coredinations cs.

Thanks to all the lovely ladies that leave me comments and
TFL at my work XOX



1 comment:

chrisw said...

Beautiful layouts Vicki