Very sweet of you to visit xxx

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

More LO's I promised.

I done these LO's back in Jan but forgot to put on blog so do it now... I done this for my DT LO this month as I'm the guest DT this month. I've used cheapy pp from kmart the skull one and the cricut and cricut paper to cut out the title from stone script cartridge and also used bling and sizzix flourish, coredination cardstock...Another DT LO using the cricut for the school tag and cars , I also stamped the border and used K&Co pp and decided to rid myself of the few letters left on carolee's alphabet sheets....
Scraphappy Kat was kind enough to send me a challenge pack last month and I loved the papers and used most of it up and created 3 LO's with it.....








Me and Pauly sitting on the car way back when..........

No comments: