Very sweet of you to visit xxx

Friday, March 13, 2009

Layouts

More Layouts from the RSS cybercrop
This is challenge #5 had to use shades of blue and the word blue had to be in the title somewhere. Do you think I could find teen boy blue papers in my stash anywhere so I had to make it up with stamps and blue and white bazzil, also added grungeboard letters and skull and arrow, sizzix letters and bit of mesh plastic stuff and a dog tag from jeans for genes day.... Challenge # 3
had to have cuppuccino colours, hand cutting and stitches..... These colours always remind me of heritage pages so had this pic printed up ages ago of great great grandma Bowman.....
Challenge # 8
had to use lime green and brown, 5 buttons, 1 flower and stitching...... and done DD with that look of "yeh!!! mum" not another photo........

Challenge #9
Caffee Latte colours of white, lattice and cream....little bit of chocolate......
So done another heritage one..... Its my mum as a bubba

challenge #7
Vanilla/cream, strawberry and chocolate colours, with a bit of paint and bling.
My mum again just love old photo portraits like this so have done this one before but a bit different same pp though.
That's all the layouts I done from the cybercrop not to bad I done 8 out of 9 challenges.... we had till wednesday to complete them....... Now I have my own computer back I can catch up on a lot of challenges from Debs site.




No comments: