Very sweet of you to visit xxx

Friday, March 27, 2009

look what I made this time


An Uproar2scrapmore monthly challenge had to have 3 circles and and buttons and striped pp..... so I stamped the border and cut up kaiser pp to make the circles and used bg and pink paislee alpha letters.....

Challenge from RSS to use black cs, pink and green and bling also handcutting so I used bg pp to do this LO...

A song challenge at Debs sponsered by songbird scraps the song is Your Song - Elton John which is in my playlist......


A card I made with a set of new stamps, I stayed up way to late on the day they came.
I used Distress Ink to do the stamping with.....


3 comments:

Sheri said...

these are all AWSOME!
but i especially love the one of Phillip and your card!

Kathie said...

Beautiful LO's Vicki. I really love them heaps.
Love Kathie
xoxo
Ps You will do well with your meal replacement!! 14 kgs will be a breeze, I have 45 to lose.

Pauly said...

Great work Vic!!! Lovin the Tilda stamp cards!!