Very sweet of you to visit xxx

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Debs cybercrop



Amanda's challenge was to used 3 letters from your first name and use colours from that so I have violet, ivory and cyan.......... jess doing homework on the weekend....
The blind challenge I set this is the original design I made for the challenge.....

gayatri's challenge we had to mix a few different paper ranges from kaiser and only use kaiser embellishments.... so I have used scraps I had of everblooming, cocco, blushed and base pp is sorbet....



4 comments:

Rachel said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VICKI!!!! What are your plans for today?? i hope you have a special day xxx
i loved ur blind challenge, it was so fun! LO's looking good - i like ur kaiser one :)

Sue said...

Happy Birthday Vic. Hope you have had a super good day, nice to see the sun shining for you.
I was in Batlow today, but just for a quick visit, I will be back at Mum's tomorrow night.
Wish your sister a Happy Day for tomorrow.

vicmbee said...

Thanks Sue... shall do....

chrisw said...

Adore these..sorrow i missed your birthday honey.hope it was a special one for you