Very sweet of you to visit xxx

Monday, April 27, 2009

uproar cybercrop hop to it

a one off ATC card the winner of this challenge gets to keep all the atc that got made over the atc....mine is a papertole chicken with added feathers and dimentional magic a bit of glitz.....
kylie's challenge was to make a box or something to put chocolate in so I made a pillow box with my new 123d cutting system... its a pretty cool tool...


this is stars chocolate challenge we had to use the choc colours for this LO....


and Lisa's challenge was traditions and couldn't really think of any until it was my birthday on Thursday and if I wanted cake I would of had to make it so it didn't worry me to miss out ...... but for Sammy it was a different story "it's not your birthday till you had cake!", so finally got around to buying one on Sat. but by the time we got to put the candles on it for sam the kids had half eaten it........... oh well at least it made sam happy.....





2 comments:

chrisw said...

Adore that Atc vicki,so cute,love all of your challenge entries!

Jenny's Ramblings said...

Hi Vic I'm with Sam ya gotta have a cake on your birthday, I'll have to a have a serious talk to your mother