Very sweet of you to visit xxx

Monday, June 08, 2009

tagged

I've been tagged by the lovely Lisa, Shell and Mandy so I've finally got around to posting my :-


8 Things I Look Forward To

1. getting my own scrap room (when 1 of the kids leaves the nest)
2. shopping for scrap supplies
3. using them supplies
4. Tuesday scrap night
5. peace and quiet while kids are at school or in bed
6. finishing my kate morgan diet
7. buying size 12 clothes when finished my diet
8. warmer months (it's raining and miserable today)


8 Things I Did Yesterday

1. packed up the camping gear
2. then helped to unpack when got home
3. listened to music
4. scraped
5. washed clothes
6. knitted
7. cooked meals
8. had nice warm shower

8 Things I wish I could Do

1. win the lottery
2. pay off the house
3. have my scrap room
4. visit my interstate family more often
5. go to the gold coast
6. take kids for a proper holiday
7. grant other people's wishes
8. have more hours in a day


8 Things Or Shows I've Watched Lately

1. free willy
2. medium
3. boys play in the mud while camping
4. kangaroo's and emu's (while camping)
5. the news
6. sunday show
7. footy
8. ads.(DH is channel surfing atm)


Now I need to pass it on to another 8 blogs but I think most of the lovely blogs I visit have already had it so if you haven't I shall pass it on to you now...

1 comment:

Mandy said...

hey there vicki..i tagged you too...a few days ago...prob should have told you....take care...xxx