Very sweet of you to visit xxx

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

July is here

July is here so here are the sketches for Sweetie's Sketches
Due in on the 31st July
I done 2 card samples this time a baby card I used lace, pearls, sei and kaiser pp, Christina Re stamp and tried the cracked glass technique, a flower and gel pen..

for this card I used a penny black stamp and unknown pp, ribbon, flowers and some papier for the flourishes...


a close up of the LO

I used a mesh onion bag and bg pp, I gave it a spray with walnut ink that may be a bit hard to pick up in the photo ,a tag from a swap (skye made it) and papier scollops, chipboard .... the pics are from when we went camping the boys found a lovely mud puddle to get dirty in.....





the sketch created by shell...

now I will go put these cards and few others on my card blog..

1 comment:

Rachel said...

hey hun, your work here is awesome :)xxx