Very sweet of you to visit xxx

Thursday, February 05, 2009

DT LO and Wipeout #5

3 cards I made at Tuesday crop night. Wipeout challenge theme Way back when, had to be a 12x12 shaped LO and Orange somewhere and a stamp made from a household item the check stuff which I also used on the LO......... I have used Pink paislee, fancy pants pp, grungeboard, black embellies from a swap(just loved the little birdy), ink.
A layout I done using my DT pack from Dee at Uproar2scrapmore I have used the cricut and pads to cut out the title and pumpkin, also used kaisercraft pp, grungeboard, ricrac, bling, kindy glitz (white) and stamp, also bg letters...





8 comments:

Mandy said...

geez vicki...this stuff is awesome...xxx

Sue said...

Loving what you have been doing Vic. Where do you have a crop night on Tuesdays?

vicmbee said...

at the RSL kata comes up from tumut with some of her stuff and scraps with us....

Sue said...

You a bit of a night owl like me. I really should go to bed earlier.
How does Sam like school.
So many kids started this year. Tani, Dillon, Kaden and Mollie all started.
I would love to go to a crop, one day I might get the chance.

chrisw said...

Gorgeous layouts and cards!

Tara said...

love the way back when LO vicki... looks great!!

CreativeMe68 said...

Love the LO of you dad Vic!!! your cards are pretty cute too Luv Shaz xoxo

Cheryl KVD said...

These are great layouts!!