Very sweet of you to visit xxx

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Last challenges for Feb

A Circle Journal I am taking part in through the local scrap store, can't show you the rest just yet forgot to take the pics again. I choose to do photo's from the past so wanted vintage style photo's and pages..... show you all later when it is returned to me..... The first CJ I have is on travel, or vacations finding that a bit difficult as haven't gone anywhere very exciting and most photo's are on the computer in fix it shop.A very Relaxed Puss I took the photo on Thursday night he never moved even when DH got into the bed.....

Skye's challenge from Debs creations website....... had to use the colours set out which are the ones in my LO and have no flowers and heart embellishment somewhere and Journalling about the thing or person in the Photo..... I choose puss as had the photo printed up for ages and we love him, he usually comes in of a night but he stayed out all night one day last week, we searched for him for ages as he usually comes meowing at the door in the morning or at some stage but we never found him till about 3 in the afternoon when going to pick up the kids from school we thought he got run over.......

Scraplift challenge from uproars monthly scraplift challenge....






No comments: